Triple Scissor Hydraulic Lift Tables & Trolleys
Showing all 2 results
Electric Mobile Scissor Lift Platform 500kg
£3,699.00Our electric scissor lift table 500kg is powered by a 12v traction battery. The triple scissor lift mechanism provides a convenient solution as an electric goods lift or a hydraulic platform to lift to a height of 2900mm.Add to basket
Manual Vertical Scissor Lift 500kg£2,184.99Our hydraulic scissor lift 500kg features a triple scissor lift mechanism giving a lift height of 2900mm. This provides a convenient solution as a goods lift or a hydraulic platform.Add to basket
Triple Scissor Hydraulic Lift Table Range
Our Triple Scissor Hydraulic Lift Tablesare a strong and durable scissor platform, offering a perfect solution for transporting
goods with ease and flexibility. The superior, British design features a triple scissor lift mechanism that provides an impressive
lift height of up to 2900mm. The increased lift height provides the perfect solution where production location changes, but a tall lift height is essential.
They are available in either manual hydraulic or battery electric operation, which offer a materials handling solution to suit all budgets.
The Triple Scissor Hydraulic Lift Tables uses are extensive and used for various applications such as an economic goods lift or mobile
mezzanine lift, to load materials from ground to first floor. The notable feature of this range is the high lift height without compromising strength.
Flexibility is crucial when handling materials, and here at Mobile Scissor Tables (UK) we are able to modify and customise your scissor lift table.
If you need to work with loads or goods from varying low to high areas, please get in touch with a member of the team.
Triple Scissor Hydraulic Lift Tables Specifications
Capacity: up to 500kg
Lift Height: up to 2900mm
Platform Size: various sizes available
- Safety cut-off bar fitted to the underside of the platform stops table from lowering in the case of an obstruction
- Lowering speed controlled by an overload valve and slow lowering valve
- Total stop brakes prevents the table from moving when loading and unloading
- Pressure compensation lowering valve as standard
- Toe guards
- Safe, light, easy to use and highly manoeuvrable
- High quality robust construction
- A range of maximum lift heights from 650mm to 2900mm
- Manual hydraulic or battery electric operation
- Quality British design and manufacture
- Tilting lid for easy maintenance access
- Non marking tyres ensure no damage to floors
- Light, portable and easy to use
- Triple hydraulic scissor mechanism
- Battery electric operation
- Second Braked wheel
- Stainless Steel top cover
- Plastic roller conveyor top
- Ball top
- Bellows safety skirt
- Rubber Mat